THE ALCHEMICAL COUPLE
The stability and supportive kindness that loving couples share is one of the greatest gifts of happiness in our lives. Entering a conscious relationship is an exciting journey of discovery as well as an opportunity to grow as spirits on this planet.But it is not a lucky accident. The skills necessary to make a relationship work are not difficult to learn and practice. However, most of us did not get education or have good role modeling that taught us how to be in a satisfying loving relationship.
In this two day experiential workshop, we will
learn the meaning of being an Alchemical Couple
In the Alchemical relationship we receive daily support from the authentic adult self, the inner child, and spirit guides within ourselves and our partners. This allows us to be fully present with our partners during times of joy or challenges. Seeing each other with the help of these guides allows us to understand the strengths or wounds that sit behind many of our interpersonal conflicts. We will learn to recognize the often unconscious triggers that cause inappropriate emotional reactions and confusion in ourselves or partners. And we will learn how to respond to these triggers with the love and understanding that our guides provide.
We will deepen our listening skills and practice the release of judgment as we learn to witness each others goals or dreams and comfort our partner's deepest pains. Thus we manifest a new dimension of relationship building. Join us for this deep exploration
Who Should Take This Class?
- If you are in a relationship that is experiencing communication problems. We will help you discover what repetitive subconsciously driven triggers are creating this block. And you will learn exactly what words and gestures and voice tone can restore respect, integrity, and trust in your communications.
- If you are looking for a relationship and want to clear obstacles and self defeating core beliefs . We will offer insights and tools to find and navigate a healthy relationship.
- To develop assertiveness and say what you need and want!
- This workshop can help address other relationship challenges, like parent/child, friendship troubles, etc. You don't have to attend with a friend/child/parent in order to learn effective communication skills specific to this relationship.
- If you are a counselor or therapist who wishes to learn some very effective new models on how to help any relationship problem.
This workshop is very experiential. Only come if you are willing to share personal issues within a safe and supportive and confidential group environment.
Class taught by David Quigley and Raven Osborne
February 24-25, 2018
9:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: $300 per person or bring a guest for free!
▼ THIS IS YOUR POP WINDOW ▼