WHY CHOOSE THE ALCHEMY INSTITUTE:
- Extensive in-class supervision - experiential learning!
- Only programs that train you to work directly with client's inner guides and higher self.
- Best technique taught for healing the traumas, abuse and neglect of childhood and building a new inner family for your clients. And indispensable part of our addiction recovery and anxiety/ depression alleviation programs.
- Most extensive training in Past Life Regression available.
- State of the art system for building a successful practice.
- Approved by the National Guild of Hypnotists; CEU's available for nurses, hypnotists and other professionals.
- The most effective hypnosis technology available today for smoking cessation, weight loss, addictions, depression, and anxiety, and addressing disease and pain control.
- All classes are available live through Zoom and our alliance with Bridges Academy, an online school specializing in topics related to self realization and human empowerment
Trance Induction & Post Hypnotic Suggestion
Healing the Source of Emotional Pain
Alchemical Past Life Regression and Inner Guides
-Open to any hypnotist, counselor, health professional, or serious student of the healing arts-
Conference Room Therapy
Addictions and Phobias
Establishing a Professional Practice
We offer a wide range of optional continuing education workshops for hypnotists and others who wish to enhance a professional practice and/or contribute to personal growth
Watch an introduction to Alchemical Hypnosis by David Quigley
David Quigley now offers his most sought after courses online. These include:
Here's a question for hypnotherapists: Are you helping clients via phone or skype sessions?
CLICK TO FIND OUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PHONE SKILLS...
David Quigley was among the first to offer hypnosis by phone, and has perfected it over 15 years of working by phone with clients. In response to questions from students and alumni recently, he wants to share his knowledge and experience with phone session work. Sometime very soon David plans to record a mini-class, to share tips and advice that will smooth the way for any hypnotherapist who wants to offer telephone sessions, but doesn't feel confident yet. If you have any questions or issues around phone sessions, David would love to know what they are and address them in the class.