THE SOMATIC HEALING PRACTITIONER PROGRAM
The Somatic Healing Program for Injury Pain and Disease teaches you how to heal the underlying causes of disease that lie in the subconscious mind
The Somatic Healing Program is a unique opportunity to explore the underlying causes of disease in a nurturing and supportive group of dedicated therapists and students. The course consists of methods to control and eliminate pain without drugs, while at the same time actually healing the body. The program is a deeply experiential class, teaching techniques for controlling and eliminating pain and recovering from illness and injury that can be very effective in only a few minutes of practice every day if included as an adjunct to medical treatment. The include the following modalities:
- The Golden Sun process is an energy channeling method that is both easy to learn and extremely effective.
- Alchemical Healing is an advanced methodology for exploring and clearing the underlying causes of disease in the subconscious mind.
- Hypnotic Movement is a process of tuning into your body and allowing it to move in its own unique way to unwind physical traumas (like auto injuries), reduce swelling and inflammation (sciatica and arthritis), and eliminate pain.
- Color Healing involves discovering the colors of a pain in the body and learning easy ways to move that color out of the body through exit points (like acupuncture points) that your body can readily identify for you. Especially powerful for headaches, as well as any chronic pain.
- The Inner Healer is a powerful inner guide who can give us medical advice, and will perform spiritual surgery on our bodies in class to remove tumors, repair the bones, muscles and internal organs of our bodies.
Every student will have at least 4 opportunities for a healing process throughout the program. Students will also learn how to use these methods every day to heal their body and if they have a practice in the counseling or healing arts, will learn how to multiply its effectiveness with clients. Continuing education units are available for nurses, psychotherapists, and hypnotherapists.
The class is taught by David Quigley who in 1978 was crippled with rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, severe food, pollen, and dust allergies,chronic lung disease, and multiple chemical sensitivity. Using these methods he not only restored his health, but is now a rock climber/mountaineer in his free time.
For detailed information and testimonials, we invite you to read our free e-book "SOMATIC HEALING, A new dimension in hypnosis therapies for the treatment of injury, pain and disease"
>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Additional Resources to increase your knowledge
▼ THIS IS YOUR POP WINDOW ▼